Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Decision Fatigue Questions

1. I believe decision fatigue is something that happens when you get overwhelmed with having to make continuous decisions. People, deciding what to buy, and even computer objects, these things force you to make decisions constantly, draining your confidence, because sometimes you worry "Did I make the right choice?". I think social networking and just technology in general is split 50/50 being both good and bad. Yes most sites and whatnot are distracting as frick and take away from your concentration, but if you focus and use them for what you should be doing they can be an amazing tool.
2. For things out of school I would say 5-7, but in school I force myself to focus, because I AM going to UC Davis and in order to do that i need to succeed NOW.
3. Yes, that'd be awesome.
4. Well I already eat snacks throughout the day and such, I also eat breakfast practically every morning, sooo yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment